FULL DAY: VISIT PARADISE CAVE & PHONG NHA CAVE (-/LUNCH/-)
- 07:45: Our guide will pick you up at hotels by shuttle bus. Start our journey to visit National Park core zone and Paradise cave - the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park’s core zone, 25km about Phong Nha cave, 75 km about Dong Hoi and 1h20 minutes driving) at the rest of the day.
- 12:30: You will enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant in Phong Nha village
- 13:30: After lunch, We visit Phong Nha caves (50 km about the city, 45 minutes driving). After 25 minutes on boat, we will arrive at Phong Nha cave, take a couple hours to see the cave. This cave is called as water cave, is famous for its rock formation which has been given names such as the "Lion", the "Fairy Caves", the "Royal Court", and the "Buddha".
- 17:00: Transfer you back to hotel by shuttle bus. Tour ends.
Price: 48 US$/person
- Pick up and drop off at hotels in Phong Nha by shuttle bus
- Entrance fees
- Experience English speaking guide
- Local lunch
- Boat trip at Phong Nha Cave
- Drink water
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned
- VAT Tax
What do I need to bring?
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, extra clothes, insect repellent and sunscreen...
- Cash for personal expense
What do I need to know?
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, operating conditions without prior notice.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese local food. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements before departure date.
Hanoi Capital Travel is doing all possible to make your journey and travel experience an unforgettable one. Weather conditions, we unfortunately cannot control. Our apologies for that!