FULL DAY: PARADISE CAVE 4 KM ADVENTURE (-/LUNCH/-)
- 8:00 a.m: Our guide will pick you up at hotels in Phong Nha and transfer to Paradise cave
- 8:30 a.m: Preparing equipment for the trip at the meeting area, then you will be taken to the foot cave by electric cars.
- 9:00 a.m: Safety brifing by tour guide to you at the entrance of the cave.
- 9:15 - 10:00 a.m: Exploring the first km in the cave by wooden bridge.
- 10:00 - 12:30 a.m: Go further for 3 km on sandy and rocky area.
- 12:30 - 1:30: Have lunch and relaxing by underground river (at the km 4)
- 1:30 - 3:30: Moving out - finishing the trip. Transfer back to hotel.
Price: 104 US$/person
- Pick up and drop off at hotels in Phong Nha by shuttle bus
- Entrance fees
- Experience English speaking guide
- Picnic lunch
- Luggage porter
- Equipment and protective supplies
- Drink water
- First aid kit available
- Golf cart transfers from the main entrance to the mountain
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned
- VAT Tax
What do I need to bring?
- Bring towel,swimwear, raincoat, extra clothes, insect repellent and sunscreen...
- Cash for personal expense
What do I need to know?
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, operating conditions without prior notice.
There is a 2 person minimum required to conduct this tour. Please ask our sales representatives for availability.
- We run Paradise cave 4km advanture from August to February.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese local food. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements before departure date.
Children policy: children under 1,3m: 50%, children: 1,3m upward: 100% adult cost.
Zipline weight limit: 40kg - 90kg
Hanoi Capital Travel is doing all possible to make your journey and travel experience an unforgettable one. Weather conditions, we unfortunately cannot control. Our apologies for that!