DAY 1: HA NOI - MAI CHAU VALLEY (-/LUNCH/DINNER)
- 07.30 - 08.00 Am: Our touguide and shuttle bus will pick up at your hotels/hostels in the Hanoi Old Quarter. It takes around 4 hours to Mai Chau, stops at Hoa Binh for short break. On the way to Mai Chau, you will pass through the lush valley, rich with rice fields.
- Then stop for snapping pictures of Mai Chau valley and have lunch in the local village of the White Thai tribe. This is the best time to learn their culture, ancient traditions and customs. You can have a chance to communicate with the beauty of the ethnic’s unique culture, enjoy culture foods are brought characterized of Northwest along Vietnam.
- 13h00 - 15:00: Bicycle ride 2 hours with local tour guide to visit peaceful villages of traditional stilt houses, see farmers working in the fields, and locals weaving scarves.
- 16:30-18:00: It is free time for cycling, walking, shopping around the village.
- 18:00: You will enjoy the outdoor BBQ party at Mai Chau BBQ garden and watch the Thai’s traditional dance and drink traditional wine “ruou can” with the local people.
- Overnight at the homestay in Mai Chau.
DAY 2: AMAZING DAY WITH MOTORBIKE TO PU LUONG NATURE RESERVE (BREAKFAST/LUNCH/-)
- 7:30-8:00 Am: Wakeup and then have breakfast is made from the local women.
- 8:30-10:30 Am: You will explore Pu Luong Nature Reserve by driving motorbikes 35km.
- 10:30 – 12:30: Spend the amazing time for trekking in Pu Luong Nature Reserve to explore a stuning terraces.
- 13:00 – 15:00: After trekking, you will enjoy Lunch in the village and riding back to Mai Chau by taking another road through the beautiful rural villages.
- 15:30: Get on the shuttle bus to drive back to Hanoi.
- 19.00: Drop you off at your hotel.
- Dormitory: - Sharing Bathroom: 85 US$/ Person
- Superior room: 100 US$/ Person
- Deluxe room: 105 US$/ Person
- Single Supplement: 20 US$/ Night/ Room
- Round trip transportation air-condition van/ bus - Pick-up/drop-off at your hotel in Old Quarter Area
- English speaking guide.
- Meals as dedicated on itinerary
- Entrance fees/sight-seeing fees.
- Bicycle, motorbike.
- Traditional dance & can wine
- Accommodation: Homestay or Bungalow
- All other (alcoholic) beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Driver to Pu Luong Nature Reserve if you can not ride a motobike.
What do I need to bring?
- Booking voucher from us
- Valid Passport with valid visa
- Cash for personal expense
=> You should take long sleeve clothes, hat, trekking shoes, sunscream, mosquito repellent, and flash light. You should not take heavy luggage.
Hanoi Capital Travel is doing all possible to make your journey and travel experience an unforgettable one. Weather conditions, we unfortunately cannot control. Our apologies for that!