Price: 43 US$/ Person
- Pick-up/drop-off at your hotel
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees/sight-seeing fees.
- Vietnamese lunch on board.
- Kayaking / Bamboo boat (extra 5US$/person)
- All other (alcoholic) beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All not indicated in our itinerary
What do I need to bring?
- Booking voucher from us
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
- Cash for personal expense
What do I need to know?
- In case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you.
- During the period March to November it will good to pack your swimming gear, a towel, a wide-brimmed hat, sunscreen (at least SPF15), a reliable insect repellent, toiletries, a camera and lots of batteries. Warm clothing for the cooler months of November to March is advised.
- How much luggage can I take? Your vehicle has limited space so please keep your luggage to a maximum of 15kgs in a backpack or soft over-night bag and include a small day pack to hand carry for easy access to camera, sunscreen, water etc. Inhibitions can be left in the luggage storage rooms at your hotel with your other unwanted baggage.
Hanoi Capital Travel is doing all possible to make your journey and travel experience an unforgettable one. Weather conditions, we unfortunately cannot control. Our apologies for that!