ITINERARY - CU CHI TUNNELS HALF DAY - PREMIER TRIP
- Our guide will pick you up at our office or hotels ( which are located in Bui Vien street, De Tham street or Pham Ngu Lao street, if not, please come to our office )
- Cu Chi tunnels is now a popular and well-known for both Vietnamese & foreign tourists - the network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War.
- In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning underground cities including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers & kitchens.
- Today, ducks and water buffalos happily co-exist in the rivers along the side of the road. However, the peaceful rural rice paddy scenery belies the area’s violent history.
- Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destruction, damage & defoliation over this whole area, caused by bombing and mines.
- There is plenty of evidence of the fierce battle that took place here during the 1960s when Cu Chi was a "Free Target Zone".
- Start our tour, before entering the tunnels visitors can watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed.
- You will spend the next hour exploring the tunnels. Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla’s food during the war). Return to Ho Chi Minh City. Tour ends.
Price: 28 US$/person
- English speaking guide
- Shuttle bus with A.C
- Entrance fees
- Tips and personal expenses
- Drinks and other is not mentioned on tour program
What do I need to bring?
- Cash for personal expense
Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities.
Sun cream, raincoat and sun hat.
What do I need to know?
Hanoi Capital Travel is doing all possible to make your journey and travel experience an unforgettable one. Weather conditions, we unfortunately cannot control. Our apologies for that!